New Delhi, Apr 05 (ANI): An eighth grade student was declared dead in hospital after he fainted in the bathroom of his school in Rohini area of Delhi. The reason of his death is not clear yet, and the deceased child's father is in shock after hearing the news of his son's demise. "I was told by school authorities that my son fainted in the bathroom, and has been admitted to hospital. I thought since it is summer, it's not unusual. But I was told in hospital that my son has died," the deceased child's father told ANI.